Updated 8 days ago
All MOCA/MORC managed trails at Theo remain CLOSED for Freeze/Thaw and will not re-open until one of two things happen: 1) Temperatures go above freezing, trails dry out/ firm up and temperatures are expected to stay above freezing for an extended period. Or 2) Go below freezing and are expected to stay there for an extended period. There is no chance of either of these happening in the next 10 days based on the current 10-day weather forecast. Pavement or gravel are your friends for the foreseeable future. This closure applies to ALL users. No wheels. No feet. Pavement will be your friend for the forseeable future.